Sort of.
Alright, maybe I'm not exactly ON it. But at least I'm chasing after it-- which is better anyways right? At least fitness wise because when I say chasing after it I mean, literally chasing after it. All out of breath and sweaty and probably making a face like this...

They say beauty is in the eye of the beholder... so behold! In my eyes this is how I see myself looking while I run...
Any disagreements?
I didn't think so.
But actually--let's be real-- who smiles like that running? Please tell me because smiling is the LAST thing on my mind when I run. Wanna know the first thing on my mind?! Stopping. Kinda like (okay a lot like) these guys...

But... you know, on the bright side. They are probably getting some good tanning time passed out like that. Just as long as someone comes along and turns them over periodically.
So for future reference, if you ever get to see this sight first hand, help a girl out and grab me a beach towel while your at it, okay?

Kenz! The day has come where you are running more than I am! I'm so impressed!
ReplyDeleteYour posts are always so clever Kenz. I love your writing and I'm excited you're chasing after the bandwagon again!
Woohoo! You are awesome and I love it when you blog!
ReplyDeleteWoohoo! You are awesome and I love it when you blog too!!
DeleteYou're looking really great Macca :-) I'm right behind you.
ReplyDelete