8.18.2012

Tried to make me go to rehab, I said, "No, No, No"

Well guys.

[Or really just the three people that somehow manage to read these ramblings...]

You know how sometimes you "forget" to work on your goals?

Did you notice those " " around forget?

Now you did.

I'm not very good at subtlety... can you tell?

The point is... I've been slacking lately.

And eating a little too much of these...



Does this count as a confession??


They say that's the first step to recovery.

Which led to my next thought...

Do they have cookie rehab?

No seriously.

And in all seriousness...

I'm writing this "publicly"

(okay well, however publicly it counts to those three readers I was talking about earlier)

... to make sure I get back on track.

On a side note.

Look at my cute hat.

And while you're at it... please also note how the black and white filter makes me look way cooler (not to mention way more abused with my two black eyes) than I could ever dream of being.



Yeahhhh.... I might be putting all my frustrations from failing at everything else in my life into shopping for items I don't really need at Target.

Like everyday.

Maybe
.

It's called retail therapy and you shouldn't judge.

And lets face it retail therapy is a lot better than the cookie rehab I suggested earlier.

Because that's just silly and cookie rehab doesn't actually exist.

I checked.

But if it did.

I should be called Cookie Monsters Anonymous.

With the motto,"Don't get caught with your hand in the cookie jar"



No comments:

Post a Comment