9.13.2009

Sunday Mornings

So.... there is something about Sunday Mornings that are just calming--you know besides those one Sunday mornings when the whole family is running around trying to shower and find their shoes. Okay fine, that might just be me. But then, there are those certain Sunday mornings where everything is peaceful. And the sun is shining. And all the neighbors are hiding away in their houses because well.. it's sunday morning. And everyone knows that you should just hide away and eat french toast and watch HGTV. At least. That's what my family does.

And so today. Was one of those mornings. We finished eating breakfast and watching our HGTV. And I was just browsing the internet looking for cute missionary clothes/shoes/raincoats (which is yet to happen) and then I read this blog my friend told me about. The NieNie Dialogues. And... I have to say. It's beautiful. And it's amazing. And I am so ridiculously amazed at how strong and faithful people are.

It truly inspired me.

And I just thought I'd share that because it really made me think. About life. About enjoying life. And being grateful for all the little things in life.

So uh, hey life.


I just wanted you to know...

I'm grateful for you.

I'm even grateful for all the little things I complain about--like how my sister steals my purses RIGHT under my nose without asking. Or even how uptight and ridiculous all the post office workers were when I TRIED to get my passport. And okay, I'll even stop complaining about how my dogs bark waaaay too early in the morning.

Even though its reeeeealllly early.

So there you have i

1 comment:

  1. you're going to be a good missionary, inman. people DO need your humor. people will eat you up in new zealand. on a less spiritual note, your donkey kong comment on facebook made cade laugh for a good minute.
    this comment was meant for the Jenna post but it took me here. maybe i just clicked wrong!!

    hot tub hottie out

    ReplyDelete