11.27.2009

Polka Dotted Awkwardness

So, I decided a couple months ago that I needed to get professional pictures done. This idea was brought on by the fact that every time I would look over at the missionary wall in my ward I would always catch myself thinking:
"Wow, that brick wall is really unflattering behind Sister So-and-so."

"Did they try and make Elder You-know-who look like he's radioactive?"
"Hmmm... why is Sister Goodie-two-shoes face stretched out like that?"

Obviously I had no choice, right? My mom said that I was being shallow. But the only shallow thing I saw were those poor missionaries complexions. I bet if I gave them the opportunity to right the wrongs of their poor missionary plaques. They would. Thus, I acted. And these are the wonderfully awkward and semi better looking than posing in front of a brick wall results.

"The Crazy Eyes" a term coined by my Sister who says I will scare all potential investigators instantly. I unfortunately agree.


And I quote, "Press it against your heart, honey." Well target photographer lady, this is the result. Thanks for this gem of awkwardness caught on camera.


No comment. Okay fine, I'll comment. I hated this picture when I was posing for it. And then when I saw it on film, I hated it even more. To give you an idea of how much I hate it--I hate it even more than Cade Christensen.


Wow. I'm hoping i'll be on the next pass-a-long card.


Just when you thought it couldn't get any worse: it does.



And finally, the winner that will go on the plaque. Although, I'm debating whether I should just conform and go for the brick wall.


2 comments:

  1. Wow! Definitely not "kenzie" poses. Who picked those?? They sure made me smile though :) Love ya Kenz! I'm going to miss you!
    Carly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, so now you've got me reading through your old posts. This one is hilarious! The poses crack me up. However, I love the last picture. All's well that ends well.

    ReplyDelete